Tuesday 29 December 2015

8th REFLECTION

MY FAVORITE... *.*





Mock teaching was one of the most challenging assignment to all of us. Even tough it seems like to difficult , but my classmates manage to come up with a lot of creative ideas to make their teaching session become attractive as well.

Well , this is a right time where I can share with you all about my personal favorite mock teaching session.. I choose Dens Lee's mock teaching as my favorite mock teaching session. But why I choose his mock teaching session ...?? 0_o



Dens Lee's mock teaching was quit creative compared to others mock teaching. He choose economic as his major subject so he also prefer to teach economic chapter 1 in classroom that day. As a future educator, he did not use any technologies in his teaching but he try to capture student' interest by making some creative stuffs that related to his teaching session. 




These are the creative ideas used by my classmate for his mock teaching. He did not depend to usage of technologies in his teaching session but he came up with this kind of idea as well. As normal teachers will use presentations to explain their topics but once he came up with different kind of teaching material it really attracts students' towards his teaching and learning session. He also gave a very good explanation about each and every thing stated in that particular topic. At the same time, he also provide students with a very attractive hand-out which consists of notes and some exercises in it.
Once he teach certain points , he asked the students to complete the given exercises so that it will make the students to understand that particular teaching item very well.

Finally his approach in this mock teaching really impressed me a lot. I also learnt that teaching and learning session can be more attractive and creative by doing own hand made presentation in classroom. I also prefer to use this approach in future to my beloved students *.*




3 comments:

  1. I agree with your choice Jeni. He did a very good job indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...thanks Jennie...btw....I also like the way you present your mock teaching...it very interesting...

    ReplyDelete