Friday 6 November 2015

3rd REFLECTION

THIS IS GOING TO BE MY THIRD REFLECTION WHERE I'M EAGERLY WAITING TO SHARE WHAT I HAD LEARNT IN THIS WEEK LECTURE TIME,
SO , YEAH LET'S SEE WHAT I HAD LEARN DURING LAST WEEK CLASS AS WELL..


Last week class , mainly covered about LESSON PLAN... *.*

  •  What is a lesson plan.?
  • Why as a future educator I should know in details about lesson plan .?
  • What I'm going to get from creating a lesson plan before teaching and learning session starts.?

Here the answer for the questions above..??

LESSON PLAN
  • Is a teacher's detailed description of the course.
  • Is a guide for teachers to teach in classroom.
  • Is a framework for a lesson.



Oh ... Yeah now I understood the real meaning of lesson plan.. *.*
Let's discuss how to create a good lesson plan that will be used in teaching and learning session..
As a future educator , I will follow certain steps in order to create a good lesson plan for my beloved students. The steps are as follows:-
  • Introduction
  • Materials
  • Learning Objectives
  • Learning Outcomes
  • Teaching Methods
  • Language Used
  • Reflection
  • Conclusion



Last but not least , each and every good things in this world will provide us with a lot of benefits. LESSON PLAN also gives us a lot of benefits. Before I end my 3rd reflection , these are the benefits of lesson plan as well :-

  1. provides a coherent framework for smooth efficient teaching.
  2. help teachers to be more organised .
  3. gives a sense of direction in relation to the syllabus.
  4. provides a useful basis for future planning.
  5. help teachers to be more confident when delivering the lesson.
  6. help teachers to plan lessons which cater for different students.
Finally , thanks a lot for spending your precious time to have a look on my blog posts.. *.*
Will catch you again in another post so soon,, Till then bye.. *.* *.*









2 comments:

  1. hey jenni ,your blog looks interesting , especially the points that you mention are very useful and the good one. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for your comment my dear...:)

    ReplyDelete