Thursday 22 October 2015

I'm Changing The World One Day When I Start To Teach *.*






" EDUCATION IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON WHICH YOU CAN USE TO CHANGE THE WORLD "


The above quote is mainly stated by Nelson Mandela. I truly inspired by that quote and also prefer to make it as my philosophy as well.

In my life, I think that education is most powerful weapon which I can use to change the world through passing my knowledge to the future generation . At the same time, education also known as a key to eliminate inequality among school students. Education is also can be used to upgrade one's life status too. In addition , education is also used as a tool for fostering peace in many countries in our world.

Education is the foundation of peace and prosperity. I can't imagine a better world without a global commitment to provide a better education for everyone and I also urge all of us to give strength to our precious efforts in order to accelerate progress in improving access, quality and student achievement too.
















No comments:

Post a Comment